Our readers love Mérida and the Yucatán Peninsula.
Our readers are in Yucatán, or want to invest here. If these are the kind of consumers you need to reach, you want to partner with YEL, a fast-growing news and information source with the largest social media reach among English-language readers in Yucatán.
- We average 1.58 million page views a year — not bad for a tightly targeted niche website.
- Although we are the newest in the bunch, we have far more Facebook followers than any other similar pages delivering news in English about Yucatán.
- A little over 54 percent are reading us from the United States and Canada; 39 percent are already in Mexico, mainly Mérida, but with significant readership in population centers across the country. News aimed at English-speaking expats is clearly relevant to residents of Mexico City, Monterrey, Veracruz and other areas where people are deciding to invest in Yucatán.
Have more questions? Contact Melissa Adler, our advertising director.
- 3 advertisers rotate equally, appearing on top of the home page, aside each article, and at the bottom of each article.
- Price: 1,750 pesos monthly, three-month minimum, plus IVA
- Size: 664 pixels wide by 80 tall
- 3 advertisers rotate in a single spot in our sidebar, which appears on our home page and aside each article. Position at the top of the sidebar available for a premium.
- Price: 1,500 pesos monthly, three-month minimum, plus IVA. Premium positioning, 2,000 pesos
- Size: 300 pixels wide by 250 tall
- Largest space in the sidebar, appearing on the home page and all articles.
- 3 advertisers rotate equally.
- Price: 3,000 pesos monthly, three-month minimum, plus IVA
- Size: 300 pixels wide by 450 tall
- The most attention-getting campaign available, 1,900 pesos plus IVA a week for a 900 x 500 pixel display ad that “pops” up on the screen for visitors. The ad links to your website, or the web page of your choice.
Selling a property? We can help
Each Yucatán Expat Life Property Listing get its own unique web page (view example) with:
- Minimum 200 words of sales copy.
- Five photos and a link back to your web page.
- New: Interactive Google map to show your property’s location
- The listing is also promoted in the main directory, which shows the main photo, headline and introductory text.
Cost per listing: 1500 pesos for three months, plus IVA.
Contact our sales director to list a property for sale
Your ad, delivered every week to our readers’ inbox
Yucatán Expat Life’s fast-growing Monday-morning roundup brings your ad front and center before over 3,000 readers who specifically asked to receive our communications in their email inbox.
That means your brand gets exposure before the most engaged and motivated audience possible.
Your advertisement links to your own page. If you don’t have a website, ask us about hosting your own page on ours.
This is the best way to reach readers who use smartphones or tablets.
10,750 pesos for 52 weeks, plus IVA. Design fee may apply; 24,750 pesos to have the newsletter exclusively, at two ad positions, when available.
- Payable via cash, PayPal, wire transfer and cash in pesos only. Facturas available on request. IVA (16 percent) which will be added to each invoice. Once we receive your payment, we will start work promoting your brand.
- Ads appear on home pages and articles, but with the exception of the (A) Top Banner, not on pages, calendar items and promoted posts such as property listings.
- Three-month minimum for website banner ads (excluding popups); newsletter ads require a minimum full-year contract.
- Fees starting at 2,100 pesos may be applied for design work.
- Ad size and locations presented here are for desktop/laptop versions of YucatanExpatLife.com. Location and size of ads may vary when displayed on mobile devices.
- Terms, prices and policies subject to change.
- We reserve the right to reject any advertisement that fails to comply with our content standards.
- Reach our ad director at firstname.lastname@example.org.